Terms & Conditions
If you continue to use and browse our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by our Terms & Conditions. So please take time to read our and Terms & Conditions - by placing an order you are stating that you have read and understood them.
Products and orders
- Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications of products are correct, however we cannot guarantee that the colours are exact representations of the actual colour. This is because colour settings of individual monitors may vary, as well as light settings of images taken.
- As some items are vintage or handmade, there may be slight variations between products sent and those shown, however this is a feature of the individuality of each product.
- You have the right to cancel you order, however if the order has already been dispatched then it is not possible for us to intervene or stop the shipment at that point. After the product has been dispatched you will be able to return the product within 14 days of receiving your order in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our site is always up to date, occasionally it may occur when stock is low, that the product ordered is out of stock. In this instance we will notify you within 4 working days of order and offer you a refund or alternative product.
- To be eligible to place an order on this website you must:
- Be over 18 years old
- Have a valid payment card accepted by us
- Enter all your details correctly including full name, email address, phone number, delivery and billing address, payment details and any other information requested at the point of sale
- By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that your order is delivered within the estimated time frame, occasionally problems may arise during dispatch and delivery which may result in a delay to your delivery.
- Some items are listed as Pre-Order, we estimate a 3 week delivery date for most pre order items however this is dependant on our suppliers stock.
- Any link supplied by us to other websites does not signify that we endorse that site, we have no control over the content of those sites.
Pricing and Payment
- HINSPO reserves the right to accept, limit or refuse your order for any reason. By placing your order, you agree that HINSPO’s total liability, under any legal theory or claim, shall be limited to the price actually paid to HINSPO for the product.
- The deduction of monies from your Payment Card does not mean that a contract has been formed between us or that we have accepted your order.
- Should we for any reason have to reject your order we will credit your Payment Card with the amount deducted.
- Where goods are returned by you in accordance with your rights, and in accordance with our returns policy, we shall credit the Payment Card with the appropriate amount within 14 days of receipt.
- Although we strive to display the correct price, errors can occur and in this instance we will do the following:
- Give you the option of placing your order at the correct price
- Or the option to cancel the order
- If in the event that we are unable to get in contact with you, your order will automatically be cancelled
- Payment for orders must be made at the time of sale.
- By making a purchase you authorise HINSPO to submit information to STRIPE, the payment provider that we use for credit card authorisation.
- Your issuing credit card or bank will then be contacted in order to validate and authorise your payment.
- If for any reason the payment is declined by your card issuer and if the amount is not received in full, HINSPO reserve the right to withhold the products and/or cancel the contract.
- If you submit an unjustified credit, debit card or other charge-back, you will be liable to pay HINSPO within 7 days following the date of the charge-back, this includes the following - the amount equal to the amount of the chargeback, which includes all third party expenses incurred by HINSPO in relation to the charge-back.
- Pricing may be changed at any time, however this will not affect any orders already placed at the previous amount.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Please contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim if you dispute any payment made to us.
Promotional Codes and Sales
- Promotional codes must be used before the stated expiry date and may only be used once by each customer and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promotional codes and sale offers are not for resale and must only be used for personal orders- orders that are considered to be commercial may be excluded from the offer.
- All contents and information on this website are the property of HINSPO, including and not limited to the design, text, graphic, layout, appearance and images. Any use of the website or it's contents including copying and storing images and reusing design and graphics without prior permission is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- By placing an order you are agreeing to accept all of our Terms and Conditions, including the Delivery and Returns policies. These Terms & Conditions are in addition to your statutory rights. Should you have any questions with regards to these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org